I had been sick for a week or so. I don’t even remember exactly how long. I think because of all the stress I had been under it took me longer to get over a little bug than it should have.
Today, I am starting to feel like my old self. I have so much to do and no time to be sick. There are goals I have set for myself that I will not let slide. So, here I go into 2009 a little later than I had planned.
My goals are as follows (in no particular order):
- Speak without making mistakes in French and learn to write well in French
- Become more serious about my professional life and what I can push myself to do
- Start a photography business
- Write a children’s book
- Become more active in my community and build friendships in my village
- Teach my children to read and write in English through lesson plans and time set aside each day for learning
- Learn to believe in and value myself as a person by taking time out of each day for ME.