Might I add…? tagged me to do the Seven Random Things Meme. You can read here Seven Random Things Meme by clicking here. I am not sure I can think of seven things about myself that I haven’t written about before. I’ll give it a shot.
- I don’t know much about my heritage and would like to know more. All that I do know is that my father’s grandmother was English and my mother’s great-grandmother was Cherokee. I am pretty sure that my mother is a descendant of English immigrants to America due to her maiden name. I searched online and found that it was originally English.
- When I was a senior in high school my father talked me out of joining the army.
- I wasn’t interested in learning to drive and waited until I was seventeen to get my license. I used my time on the school bus to study for tests and do homework.
- I have a gift with animals. They are typically not afraid of me. To this day I can hold bees and wasps without getting stung and I even pet them. Children are comfortable with me right away as well.
- I eat my hamburger upside down according to my husband. The top bun is closest to my mouth while others eat their burgers with the bottom bun closest to their mouths.
- The thought of putting yarn in my mouth makes my teeth shiver. And, if anyone else does it it makes my teeth shiver. Actually, just thinking of it is making my teeth shiver! I suspect it is like what others describe when they hear chalk scraping against a blackboard which doesn’t bother me.
- When I take a bath I will not fill the tub until I am in it. I don’t want any dirt from the bottom of my feet to get in the water. I get in and rinse my feet off. Afterwards, I fill the tub. I know that is silly but I have to do it that way.
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
I am tagging:
Vilay (my husband) – Frog You – I may learn something new about the guy I am married and he recently said that no one ever tags him.